To our valued guests, we want to thank you for your amazing support during this difficult period. Our dining room has been closed since March 16 and we have been working hard to reshape our business and adapt to this new reality. While it has not been an easy time for many people, including our dedicated and loyal staff, we believe the sacrifice was worth it. We’re all in this together and it is only through our collective effort that we will get out of it stronger than before.
Now it’s time to get back to some kind of normal with the re-opening of our King Street dining room on July 31. While it won’t be “business as usual”, we promise you that we will maintain the same high level of standards and quality that you have come to expect from WVRST.
We have developed the following safety protocols using guidelines issued by the municipal and provincial Health Authorities. Our goal is to keep our team and guests safe and do our part to prevent the spread of the virus among the general community.
- Thoroughly clean the entire restaurant at close and before opening
- Reduced capacity to allow for physical distancing
- To reduce line ups for ordering, we are introducing table service
- Tables will be separated for distancing and maximum 6 guests per table
- All surface areas to be sanitized throughout the day
- Tables, benches, stools, payment terminals sanitized after every use
- Encourage reservations to avoid line ups for entry
- Maintain high standard of food safety in the kitchen and storage areas
- Only seated customers will be served
- Only one guest in the restrooms at any time
- Enhanced training for staff on how to best serve food and maintain physical distancing
- Wear masks in all customer areas or where physical distancing not possible
- Screened before each shift including a temperature check
- Minimize contact with other employees
- Wear masks at all times, other than when eating or drinking
- Sanitize hands when entering the restaurant
- Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms will be refused entry